Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home Away from Home

Ever since my mom was 3 years old, each year we take a trip to Lake Tahoe during the summer.  While I have yet to make it there in the winter time, I plan to do that sometime this year.  Tahoe is a place that always brings me back and reminds me what is important and family.  Over the year I have brought multiple friends and people with me up to see what my family looks forward to every year and they fall in love with it just as much as my family already has.  This place holds a special place in my heart and I would love to live there one day.  Here are some fun pictures of my most recent trip.

 




I am also happy to announce how excited I am for one of my best friends Laura and Eric, they are expecting and I thought I would catch a cute picture of them by the water since it technically it is  "Babies first Tahoe."


No comments: