Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Heaven

I've been in Lake Tahoe for three days now, the weather has been more then perfect. My typical day consists of morning run while the sun is just starting to come up over the mountains. Followed by coffee at the beach before the crowds of people move in. Breakfast and then a gorgeous day just laying in the warm sand. The lake is 55 degrees cold this year which is about 10 degrees colder than usual. I stood I'm the water waist deep for two minutes which literally numbed my legs. At night we cook dinner under the open flames, have cocktails or wine, and watch the sun go down. Life doesn't get much better than that. I was hoping to be able to post pictures but I currently have not be able to but there will be tons when I get home. I hope all of you are enjoying your week.

No comments: