Friday, July 8, 2011

New York State of Mind

Where would you move to if you could just pick up and move anywhere?  This has been a topic of conversation lately.  I have to say I would pick New York City.  I have been there two separate times in my life and I plan to go back many more.  During the times that I have visited, there was this unstoppable energy that takes over the whole city, everyone moves at a faster pace, yellow taxi's everywhere, and walking is not just to be healthy and fit, people do it as a way of life.  Some of the things that I loved most about New York City  were:  Central Park, pizza, hot dogs, Starbucks on every corner, Statue of Liberty, Time Square,  three story Tiffany&Co, Empire State Building, the cafes, restaurants, bars, and you can walk to them all.  There are so many museums that I have yet to see and so many small places I want to visit, that one person cannot fit them into just one trip alone.  There is a reason that they sell I LOVE NY t-shirts, I fell in love with this city  and after watching this video I don't know how you could not either.


 Here are a couple of my favorite pictures that I have taken during my two visits.




No comments: