Monday, July 11, 2011

Naked

When it comes to make up, less it more with me. I tend to gravitate more towards very natural colors.  I have come to enjoy investing in palettes of make-up which tend to have a variety of colors that seem to compliment each other very well.   I came across this palette by Urban Decay and I feel in love with it.  It has everything you will ever need especially for summer time, it is easy to wear to work for a natural look and easy to dress it up with one of of the darker colors if you are going out for the night.  It is the perfect all around palette of make up. I use two of these colors almost every single day.  Sephora is currently carrying this product (insider information from my sister that works at Sephora), I found out this was just a seasonal palette but because there was a wait list of over 300 people at almost every Sephora they decided to bring it back to not only fill their wait listed customers but also made a couple extras for new customers to try.  So get it while you can cause it will be gone fast, it's only $48 and you can buy it here Sephora



No comments: