Monday, June 6, 2011

Uncomfortable

Lately I have felt all too comfortable about where I am at, when really there is more that I could be doing with my life.  Today I am setting new goals and felt it was the right time to embrace being uncomfortable, by doing something I have never done before.  I have been thinking about writing a blog for some time now. I wanted a place where I could share and capture all of my moments as I travel through my journey of life. 

Since I tend to be a perfectionist, I am extremely stubborn and I have a hard time showing others my current "work in progress."  From paintings, to pictures, to books, and I rarely ask for help when trying to learning all of the ends and outs of a camera.  So since "MYSELF" is my hardest work in progress, today I figured there is no better time to start showing and sharing myself.

This blog is going to have a little bit of everything that I find interesting or fun things that I find along the way from art, photography, music, quotes, fashion, travel, baking, interior decorating, and hopefully lots of adventures. 

Moments are one-of-a-kind.  Once they are gone, they’re gone, unless someone just happened to capture it with just one click.  I want to remember my life in a way where art and reality coincide.  - Me

My good friend Othello Silla took the picture above, as well as the background pictures on my bog. He takes amazing pictures and I cannot wait to see him become a famous photographer.  Please check out his blog and pictures at http://www.othellosilla.com/

No comments: