Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Sweets

My girlfriend and I have wanted to start baking something new every week when we have our girl's night.  I am obsessed with cupcakes and felt that this would be a fun project for both of us to do together.  I have been on the search for new recipes and exciting things to try.  Here are some of the cupcakes that I thought would be fun to bake during the summer.

Strawberry Cream Cupcakes from Call Me Cupcake

Rainbow Cupcakes from trublmaker Tumblr

Pink on Pink Cake from Call Me Cupcake

Lemon Cupcakes from 52Cupcakes

Thin Mint Cupcakes from Ingredients of a 20 Something


Margarita Cupcakes from Ingredients of a 20 Something


Pink Lemonade Cupcakes from Indegrdients of a 20 Something


Key Lime Cupcakes Ingredients of a 20 Something

No comments: