Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week of Photos

Since I didn't get a chance to post my week of photo's yesterday I am posting them today.  With each passing week I find myself busy with life, birthdays, and this week Valentine's Day.  Here is what this past week has looked liked, as well as some of my photo challenge favorites, you can also follow me on instagram tiffers321 to see all of the pictures from the photo challenge. 

Hope all of you are having a great week.


{Day 8 - Commitment}


{Day 9 - Lips}


{Day 11 - Red}


{Bacon Grilled Cheese, Friday's Midnight Snack.  Everything is better with bacon}


{Banana Margaritas}

{Valentine's Day Treats from my baking day with my girlfriends}

{Celebrating a double birthday with friends @ Teru Suhsi}
This was my first time at this restaurant and will not be my last; this is one of the best sushi places I have ever eaten at.  If you are in the area I definitely recommend checking this place out. 

{Fun Lights at Kitchen 24}
This has now become one of my favorite places when I am out in Hollywood and need a late bite to eat.

{Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner @ Sfixio}


{Beautiful Tulips for Valentine's Day}

No comments: