Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week of Photos Wednesday

Once again life gets in the way sometimes, okay who am I kidding... all of the time.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past week: they include my daily photo challenge as well as any fun I felt like capturing along the way.

{Boneyard  - Chili Donuts}
Which were amazing even though they sound disgusting, we had already eaten dinner and this was a late evening snack.  I cannot wait to go back and enjoy dinner here with all the BBQ I can eat.


{Margarita after a long hike in Malibu @ Cafe Habana}


{Malibu Sunset}
 Since we decided to spend the day hiking and enjoying margaritas... we also decided to take in the sunset which was absolutely breath taking.


{Cupcake Vodka}
I did a blog post awhile back about Cupcake Wine, well this past weekend i recently found out that they now make vodka.  The vodka is a good mixing vodka but Effen and Grey Goose are still my favorites to drink on the rocks with a lime and a splash of soda water.

{Day 4 - Heart}
Photo Challenge February 2012


{Life}
Cut into my grapefruit the other morning and there was a tree growing inside.

{Day 6 - Wet)
Photo Challenge February 2012

No comments: