Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Treat - Chai Cupcakes

I came across this recipe on The Cake Mistress website.  Since I am a Chai Tea lover I saw this post and immediately wanted to make these.  I plan on making these very soon and will post some pictures when I do but this recipe was too good not to share until then. 

If you make this recipe before I do let me know how they come out.

What you will need:
  • 1/4 cup instant Chai mixture (instant Chai powder available from supermarkets)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup Caster Sugar
  • 1/4 cup Milk
  • 1 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
Toppings:
  • 1/4 cup Raw sugar
  • Cinnamon Sugar (mix in a little caster with the cinnamon)
  • 12 star anise's
Follow the rest of the recipe here and enjoy!

No comments: