Monday, November 7, 2011

Love of Photography

Someone asked me this past weekend why I love to take pictures?  I found myself stumped for a response other then, “well, just because.”  Since I am a thinker, this question continued to pop into my mind from time to time as I thought of what I would say the next time that someone asked me this question.  It finally clicked… I photograph for the love of learning.  I am an Aries, according to my horoscope this means…  “Aries need to keep physically busy, they accomplish many things simply because of their restless energy, and they get bored quickly.”  This statement is ME, wrapped up into one sentence.  I am guilty of getting bored extremely fast and always find myself wanting and needing change.  Photography helps me to manage this, photography can change with every picture.  You choose how you take the next picture, the angle that you use, or the focus of your picture.  Photography is one thing in life that I have yet to get bored with, it’s my passion. 

No comments: