Monday, September 12, 2011

Bumble and Bumble

Many people stop and ask me what products I use on my hair, so here are some if not all of my favorites.  I became addicted to Bumble and Bumble products, once my hair got a small taste of these products it refuses to go back to anything else. 

The best everyday shampoo Gentle and conditioner Super Rich

Quenching Hair Mask that will change your life.

Styling Lotion  This is something that I cannot live without, this product has taken the place of my leave in conditioners and left me with one product that delievers EVERYTHING that I need in one bottle.

 
Styling                     Prep                Thickening


Surf Spay                 Hair Spay               Texture

2 comments:

Jess{BecauseImTwentySomething} said...

Some of my favs! You forgot grooming cream :) Great before using surf spray

Tiffany K. said...

You know I have not tried the grooming cream but I have wanted to. Great suggestion.