Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bliss

Lately many people have been asking me what products I use from hair (see previous post), to face creams, cleansers, or make up.  So for the next couple of posts I will be blogging about my favorite products.

Welcome to the world of Bliss... My sister works for Sephora and she is always coming home with new fun products to try.  It was about 3 years ago when i was looking for a new cleanser cause I felt that mine as not giving my skin the nutrition that it needed when my sister suggested I try Bliss products.  She brought me home some samples and next day and I immediately fell in love and have not used anything else since.  Your skin will never be the same after using their products, not to mention how much I love the smell of ALL of their products.  Here are some of my favorites that I use almost every day. 

Facial Cleaners:  Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk  It smells like grapefruit, it dissolves dirt and make-up right off of your face, and it doubles as a 5 minute facial mask.  This is my go to cleanser every single day.


Exfoliation Cleanser:  Fabulous Foaming Face Wash  This product doubles as a cleanser and a exfoliating face wash, small round beads to exfoliate the skin, very calming to the skin, smells fresh and light, and your significant other can use it as well.  Many men use this for post-shave soothing. 


Masks 1:  Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask  This mark is remarkable and the BEST face mask I have come to use in my entire life.  It comes out in two different colors, yellow and blue and when mixed together creates a beautiful light green color.  You apply this to your whole face until it is covered, you will then wait until the mask changes colors and pretty much goes clear on your face.  This usually takes about 5-10 minutes but I sometimes leave it on longer for a deep cleanse.  All you do is rinse off with warm water and you skin has a fresh glow and feels beyond soft. 


Mask 2:  Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask  This mask is great if you don't have 15 minutes to sit and wait.  You just simply wash your face with this and you are good to go.

Creams:  Youth as We Know It  Bliss is known for their Youth as we Know It line of face washes, creams, and eye products.  This line that they have is their top pro-quality age-fighting treatment for your skin that you can do at home.  While the whole line is a little pricey, if you can afford it, it is well worth the cost.
What are your favorite products?

2 comments:

Jessica Kolstad said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE BLISSSSSSS! yum and it smells fabulous!

Tiffany K. said...

The smell alone almost got me hooked.