Sunday, August 7, 2011

Reason's to Smile

So often in life we focus on the negative things that happen to us in our regular day-to-day life.  I know I am guilty of this, so I decided to make a list of my current reasons to smile. So that when I’m having a down day or something negative happens, I can look back on this list and I am sure it will bring a smile to my face.  Writing a list and physically identifying the things that make you smile, really helps to put things in perspective and allows you to see things that we offen take for granted.

1.      Chocolate Chip Cookies fresh from the oven
2.      Red Velvet Cupcakes
3.      Sunshine
4.      Smell of fresh summer rain
5.      Sunrises
6.      Bouquet of beautiful flowers
7.      Fresh, clean sheets right out of the dryer
8.      A glass of ice cold lemonade
9.      Looking at the ocean
10.   Seeing an elderly couple hold hands.
11.   Homemade dinners.
12.   Having a cup of coffee in the morning with vanilla creamer
13.   Family BBQ’s
14.   Finding a clothing item I really wanted, on Sale
15.   Enjoying a glass of wine with my girlfriends
16.   The smell of my favorite perfume, it never gets old
17.   Cuddling with my dog
18.   Childhood pictures
19.   Getting to see my best friends who are also my family
20.   Soft Pillows
21.   My Canon camera
22.   Picnics
23.   OC Fair
24.   Afternoon naps
25.   Cucumbers in everything!

What are the curent things thats make you smile?