Thursday, August 18, 2011

Must Have Mascara

So mascara is on my list of things that if I could only have 3 things considered make-up what would they be?  Mascara, chapstick, and a dark brown eye brow pencil.  If you have ever walked into a beauty isle looking for mascara it can be rather intimidating to see all of these colorful tubs and not really know which one will work best for you. So here are some of my favorites and why.

DiorShow Mascara - this is my all time favorite, I wear this every day.


Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara - Another great mascara and it does great with no smudging under the eye during the normal day to  day activities.


Fresh Supernova Mascara - This mascara when it dries holds the curl of your lashes to look smooth and shinny.  When this mascara hardens and sets it is still incredibly soft to the touch and feels like you are not wearing mascara at all.  This remains one of my go to mascaras still to this day.


Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express (waterproof) - This one runs about $7 at your local drug stores.  I used this one when I went on my vacation to Lake Tahoe this year and loved it.



Sephora is also a great place to look online and also in the stores.  They really take the time to break down the different products for you so you can find exactly what you are looking for.  What's your favorite brand of mascara?

1 comment:

Jess{BecauseImTwentySomething} said...

I use the Maybelline one!! It's my fav!